This puts less pressure on the supporting ground.
PROBLEM SOLVED WITHIN HOURS
One of our trained professionals can provide a free estimate to homeowners who contact us for help.
VOIDS FILLED EASILY
You can use the concrete area shortly after the work is done so you can get back to your normal life.
REPAIRS LAST YEARS
Polyurethane foam fills voids as it expands through the space.
If you are looking for a clean, non-invasive way to lift settling slabs, sinking driveways or sidewalks as well as unleveled parking lots, we have a safe and cost effective way to fix your problem: Polyurethane Injections.
Poly is a great solution for:
- Slab Lifting
- Misaligned concrete slabs
- Unleveled Parking Lots
- Sinking Driveways
- Sinking Sidewalks
- Interior foundation settlement
Polyurethane Injections are a great solution for both Residential and Commercial Projects. Poly is a non toxic high density foam offering a neat and clean way to lift slabs for both homes and businesses. Polyurethane foam injections are the latest in slab lifting technology, replacing Mud Jacking, which is a much older method and technology that many of our competitors still use.
Poly is the better choice because:
- The injection method is less invasive.
- It dries and hardens much quicker than the liquified, crushed concrete used in mudjacking.
- Poly offers a cleaner, sturdier lift.
Mud pumping and mudjacking can take days. Poly takes minutes. There’s absolutely no waiting period for the product to dry or set.
- Holes are drilled into the slab, sidewalk, parking lot or whatever structure we are repairing.
- The holes that are drilled are about the size of a quarter and the material is then injected under the structure to begin the process.
- Once the process is completed, the holes are plugged with a sealant and we are done. No mess to clean up once completed. As simple as that.
Atlas Foundation Repair 8945 Solon Rd. Houston, Texas 77064.
Telephone: (713) 641-4844